WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

Teens Today - Financial Freedom

As a parent of 4 teenagers I am deeply concerned about their spending habits. I do not like handing out cash to them, the uncertainty of what they maybe spending it on scares me to death. Hence, I started looking for a secure teen credit card program and I found one with the PAYjr prepaid Visa credit card.

I enrolled my teens in the PAYjr Visa Buxx prepaid debit card [prepaid credit card] program and they love it, as do I. They get a sampling of adulthood and I get peace of mind.

Ask yourself..........
1. Do you want to give your teen financial freedom while still controlling their cash flow?

2. Do you want to give your teen a real life financial education on managing money and still have the parenting security of knowing what they are spending their money on?

If the answer is YES, enroll your teen for the PAYjr Visa Buxx Card, the leading teen prepaid card and a great parenting tool.

PAYjr Visa Buxx Card is the #1 teen prepaid card in the industry with the industry's ONLY Design-Your-Own card feature. The PAYjr Visa Buxx Card is a reloadable prepaid card designed just for teens. The program gives teens flexibility and spending independence while also providing parents with a peace of mind, complete parental supervision and the convenience of paying allowances electronically. The PAYjr Visa Buxx Card is cheaper than other teen programs and even costs less than the “free” teen checking account when you consider NSF and other banking fees.

Watch the ABC News broadcast on PAYjr.

The PAYjr Card has no long term commitments and you can cancel at anytime.

Click the following link for more information on PAYjr Visa Buxx Card.

PAYjr Visa Buxx - Flexible Money Tool for Teens

No comments: